SCCU Sporting 10

Ok people, I would like as many of us to get into this one as possible. It's a great event. Two laps of a lumpy-ish course on quiet single carriageway roads.  It's a perfect introduction to entering an Open time trial event.  Three years ago, if a recall correctly, we had 17 entrants with 15 taking the start line. That was great but I think that we can do better, so let's get 20 of us out onto the start line. Remember that all our entries count towards the Rawson Shield, and I want to win it back, but we cannot rely on the same dependables all the time to win it. So if you do no other time trial event this season, this is the one to do. If you can ride 10 miles, you can enter this event; simples! 

You don't need a tt bike or silly helmet to take part.  There will probably be a group of us riding down to the event but we can also arrange lift shares nearer the time. 

The details and online entry for the event can be found here;

https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/race-details/17691

Just shout if you need any help entering or any further advice. 

1. Unlike many Open event time trials which have an early morning start this one starts at 2pm. To get the KPRC wheels rolling, I have entered :-)

2. I am in for the 10 mile. 

Less than £10 to enter and the sporting course is great fun.

3. I will enter the 10. On my road bike tho as very potholey.

4. Entries so far.

Alex

simon T

Suzie

Dale

Gavin

Jake

Steve

A cracking start. Need another 13 riders please. 

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register